Sunday, November 24, 2013

Where it all began...

I can pinpoint the moment that cosmetics became important to me. I was used to my character's shabby armored appearance. I didn't realize there was anything different - that is, until this one day I saw a vision in gold and white. I was astounded. This person's character was beautiful. The character had a white dress on with gold trim (not this dress) and her cloak matched it. It was, at the time, the most beautiful outfit that I'd ever seen. I didn't know anything about cosmetics, but I asked someone how she could possibly look like that. I don't remember who I asked, maybe Darror, but whomever I spoke with gave me a quick run down on how to cosmetically equip something and how to dye something.

This outfit pays homage to that character and that moment.

And a view of the cloak:


This outfit is made from:

Ceremonial Dress
Dolen-Palvais (Dyed Gold)
Billowing Cloak of Kingstead (Dyed Gold)




No comments:

Post a Comment