Saturday, January 5, 2013

Andadrien Salutes the Dawnbreakers

I am part of a great kinship full of some of the friendliest and most helpful people that I have come across in LOTRO. I was in kinships that had the rudest officers or were extremely inactive, but when by chance someone in a random fellowship I ended up in mentioned his kinship and had me invite to the Dawnbreakers, I knew I found a special group of people.

The Dawnbreakers has different colors for our kinship. For you Dawnbreakers reading this, the color scheme is more thoroughly discussed here. But to recap quickly:
For recruits and members the color of the outfit should be mostly black with gold accents. Officers outfits are essentially the same; however, they can accent their outfits with red to distinguish their rank. 
The kinship leader should wear a gold-based outfit with red and black accents.

The reason why we have black, gold, and red for Kinship colors? Well, these are colors associated with dawn, of course!

And with that, here is my kinship-colored salute to all my fellow Dawnbreakers!



This outfit, which would be appropriate for recruits and members, is comprised of:
Hooded Cloak of the Mallorn (Dyed Black)
Hauberk of the Mirrormere (Dyed Black)
Tursur-Lhopan (Dyed Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment