Thursday, November 14, 2013

Helm's Deep Pre-Order Cosmetics

Well, everyone, Helm's Deep is upon us - like it or not. We're in for class changes and big battles and, of course, cosmetics. Today, I thought I'd take a look at our new cosmetics for Helm's Deep and at how they look on different types of characters.

All the cosmetics you will see are:
Helm of the Hammerhand
Shoulders of the Hammerhand
Hauberk of the Hammerhand
Gloves of the Hammerhand
Boots of the Hammerhand
Shield of the Hammerhand

First off is my little hobbit!

 

And then there is little hobbit on her war steed!
(The regular mount is almost indistinguishable from the war steed.)


Now comes Andadrien! I had to leave the 'moors for this. Dang cosmetics ban in the moors! The armour looks a little bit too bulky for her slender, elven frame. I don't think this is the look for her. However, here are a few views:

 


Lastly, for a male character wearing the outfit, we have Andadarthir. In my opinion, this is a much better outfit for a male character - probably even better for a man rather than a male elf.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment