Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Red and Blue


Just a few days ago, I was doing Grand Stair to work towards my black goat for finishing the Moria meta deed. This cloak dropped and I decided to keep it as I liked the look. I had a similar cloak at one point but trashed it after not coming up with any ideas. Well, I was opening loot boxes and a hauberk that I've seen but not owned was inside. Low and behold, they match almost too perfectly. I tried it on Andadrien, but I didn't like the look. I thought it might look better on a male character, so off to log on to Andadarthir, my level 20 Rune Keeper and only male character.





Andadarthir is wearing:

Dorchol (Dyed Red)
Hauberk of the Eagle's Crest (Dyed Crimson)
Hardened Elven Officer's Potent Boots (Dyed Crimson)




No comments:

Post a Comment