Sunday, January 11, 2015

So long, Vilya. Hello, Brandywine!

Well, this is the end of an era and a beginning of a new one! Tonight, I transferred my main toon - Andadrien - to Brandywine. I've heard for a while that it is super populated and that the PvP is awesome, so I finally made the leap!

It feels weird that I won't have a capped character on Vilya any longer. I might level my little second mini as a replacement... We shall see. 

For now, I'm going to forge ahead and try to make friends and get comfortable on Brandy. I joined a kin already. Someone had recommended it to me, and it seems really nice so far. Again, we shall see. I was able to go out to the moors with a few of them tonight - that was fun. I'm just impressed by the population of the server. Vilya is deserted compared to Brandy; it's nuts! 

The biggest thing that I dislike about transferring is that I couldn't take along my marks/meds/seals and my shared wardrobe. I took along as many of my favorite cosmetics as I could; however, I couldn't take everything. Also, there were things in the shared wardrobe that I no longer had the physical items for. I can still use them on my toons on Vilya, but Andadrien needs to start all the way over as far as her cosmetics are concerned. I expressed my sadness about this to one of my new kinmates, and he graciously offered to go through his hoard of cosmetic items and allow me to copy them to my wardrobe. That would be wonderful - definitely will help me get my cosmetics collection back on its feet, and who knows, there may be some great items in that stash that I didn't even have back on Vilya.

I will still play on Vilya, I want to cap my Beorning and maybe level my mini. Also, I still have lots of friends in Dawnbreakers that I'd like to still play with and a few in The Phoenix Rising too.


No comments:

Post a Comment