Wednesday, January 28, 2015

LOTRO Cosmetic Outfit Tutorial

Just thought I'd make a video of my making a cosmetic outfit. I've had several questions on how to use cosmetics, equip items that aren't fit for your class, etc.. I hope this helps, and if you ever have any questions, you can always reach out to me here or on my toons in game. If I'm on Brandywine, you'll find me on Andadrien. If I'm on Vilya, I'll either be on Andadriel (my lormie) or Andadrix (my beorning).




Here is the outfit that I made:






It's made with:
Ever-Shadowed (Dyed Steel Blue)
Superior Sellsword's Shoulder Guards (Dyed Steel Blue)
Westemnet War Boots of Endurance (Dyed Steel Blue)
Luc-Socas (Dyed Steel Blue)
Amon Beleg (Dyed Steel Blue)
Elven Campaigner's Gloves (Dyed Steel Blue)
Tactical Eastemnet Campaign Circlet (Dyed Steel Blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment