Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Same Dress, Two completely different looks.

I didn't bother to pick this dress up last time the festival rolled around, but when I saw it a week or two ago in the Auction House, I snatched it up. I made two outfits with it. One for the little hobbit hunter, and one for Andadrien.

When I looked at my hobbit, it just screams "Little Red Riding Hunter". With the hood and the crimson, it's kind of inescapable. While visiting a friend's home in the Shire Homesteads, she went jumping through a mushroom circle; however, don't be fooled by the sweet, little antics - she's a deadly little thing with her bow.


She is wearing:
Gifted Ancient Helm of the Horse-Lords - Dyed Red
(Yes, I realize this is a gold HL item, and that many people may not have access to it. I had it equipped, so it was readily accessible for me. There are so many other hood-like head pieces in the game that could be easily substituted in for this item.)
Harvest-brew Dress - Dyed Crimson
Plain Cloak - Dyed Crimson

~~

Andadrien has a little bit more expensive taste. She likes to throw gold in the air and inspect her gems to make sure that they remain flawless. This took me approximately 3 minutes from when I got the dress to create it - it's super easy: headpiece, cloak, and *bam* it's done. Not going to lie, I totally thought about the Lannisters from Game of Thrones when I saw this outfit finished it as it is all crimson and gold. If you like to read, they are good books. I'm on the 5th book.




Andadrien is wearing:
Ceremonial Hat of the Written Word - Dyed Red
Harvest-brew Dress - Dyed Crimson
Golden Tree Summer Cloak - Dyed Red

No comments:

Post a Comment