Thursday, August 1, 2013

Horse of Many Colours

I may have beaten Saruman T2C on Tuesday.. It was pretty super exciting.



I know I paused because I got a killing blow. Actually, while watching through the video, I noticed at least one other KB that I got. Since I'm doing pure heals, I find this highly amusing. I suspect it is because I was using the ring to put a corruption on the various Sarumans, and once the corruption was removed, damage from that killed it to give me the KB.

And completing this (along with one last deed for one of the 3-mans) got me my Horse of Many Colours!


It's possibly the coolest looking steed in the game. For those of you who haven't seen it in person, the colours on it change and shimmer and whirl about.



Because the steed is so unique, it's practically impossible to match anything to it; although when the colours on the horse turn purple-ish, I think my recent violet outfit works well with it. There is only one robe in the game that matches the steed, and it is worn by Saruman himself. By the looks of him, he doesn't exactly want to part with him, so I'll have to make do.




No comments:

Post a Comment