Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Nightshade

I finally decided to make a violet outfit for myself. Violet reminds me of poison, and well, violet is the color of the poisonous Nightshade plant, so it works. I made another violet outfit a few weeks ago for Antropyne who got his name from the poison in that plant. It's a shame I didn't screenshot it in the dressing room before I sent it over. Also, congratulations to him for making officer in the Dawnbreakers - you deserve it, Antro!


 

If you wish to recreate this look, use the following:

Vibrant Eastemnet Campaign Circlet (Dyed Violet) 
Yes, I know I use this circlet on like every single outfit, but what can I say? It's simple - it's versatile.
Fine Grey Company Wrap (Dyed Violet)
Cloak of the Grey Company (Dyed Violet)
Footman's Armour (Dyed Violet)
Fine Grey Company Gauntlets (Dyed Violet)
Padded Leggings of the Dunland Soothsayer (Dyed Violet)
Boots of the Light Step (Dyed Violet)

Lots of items, lots of dye, but not really difficult to put together. I found the chest piece in the AH, the Grey Company stuff is from epics, and the pants are a Dunland quest reward (and there are identical ones in the AH with different names)..

EDIT:

Antropyne was nice enough to take a moment to send over a screenshot of his hobbit's outfit that I made:





No comments:

Post a Comment