Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The White Swan

I hadn't made a white outfit, and when I acquired the Swan Cloak, I figured it was obviously the perfect thing to make a white outfit with. I like this outfit because it goes with Andadrien's look of not getting dirty. She is wearing all white with a touch of blue and a bit of gold. 

I also think this is good for those who role play. After  I made this outfit, my mind went back to an outfit I had seen on someone else's blog or a cosmetics related thread where someone posted about how they had an in-game wedding. I don't remember where I saw that, but when I look at this outfit, I think about that. You get your "something blue" with the detailing on the dress and with the circlet.


And the back:


This outfit is made up from:
Gossamer Dress (Dyed White)
Swan Cloak
Glorious Tactical Pauldrons of the Galadhrim (Dyed White)
Turquoise Summer Circlet


EDIT:
I ended up switching out the circlet for one of the skirmish camp cosmetic circlets. It's white and gold, and I think it meshes better with the white and gold of the shoulders.



No comments:

Post a Comment