Friday, January 4, 2013

A Trip up Iorbar's Peak!

I was doing Iorbar's Peak last night with Aegelrod and Belgor when I noticed that we all looked really good.


Belgor who is front and center is wearing on of the Hytbold sets for the captain which I think looks really nice, but you will probably see a lot of other captains wearing this. So if you choose to wear it, there is your pro and your con.

I am wearing the outfit I discussed on this post.

Unfortunately, you don't get a good look at Aegelrod's outfit (on the right) in the screenshot I grabbed. I think it looks really nice. I was, however, able to try the items on in the dressing room and this is how they look on Andadrien:



 He is wearing Grey Company Cosmetics:
Fine Grey Company Tunic
Fine Grey Company Wrap
Fine Grey Company Gauntlets
Fine Grey Company Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment