Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pinata

One thing I don't like about HD is that there is no armour sets... My mismatched gear looks like a pinata and a sombrero had a baby and that baby threw up on it. Pink and orange pants with green accents... sea blue gloves... zucchini colored shirt.. and those boots... yellow with little red triangles... 

So UGLY!

I need to find a tailor to make me crafted stuff.. depending on the stats.. because then, at least, my stuff might not look great, but it will match.

Brace yourselves!


I told you it was ugly! Ignore my stats.. I've have on all kinds of dps gear and purples and L85 LIs.. this will improve... I want to get my will up about another 800 at least, and once I get all the jewelry sets, have a dps set up and a healing set up. Right now my gear is completely schizo, but with the exception of the LI's it is at least all 95 gear already. I'm in the process of finishing off my L95 LIs.. they aren't perfect yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment