Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Anniversary Festival

I suppose since the Anniversary Festival is occurring, I should give note to some of the cosmetics available. While I am not a huge fan of the Silken Dress/Robe of Golden Splendour that you can barter for, I do love the Reveller's Gilded Party Dress. I like how it has a more satin-y look to it unlike any other item in the game. It pairs perfectly with the war steed cosmetic: Reveller's Gilded Appearance. The war steed cosmetic drops in one of the festival's dailies. I just love it. Pair it with a fur stole - you're good to go!





Another item I found cute was the Spark-Maker's Pack which I thought was perfect for my little hobbit. She couldn't resist watching a fireworks' show now that she was all dressed up for the festival!



The first outfit on Andadrien is:
Reveller's Gilded Party Dress
Ceremonial Hat of the Written Word (Dyed Red)
Supple Great River Pauldrons of Vitality (Dyed Crimson)

The second outfit on Dinel is:
Vibrant Eastemnet Campaign Circlet (Dyed Red)
Hill-Man's Cracked Leather Jacket (Dyed Crimson)
Spark-Maker's Pack
Tursur-Lhopan (Dyed Umber)

Happy 6th Anniversary to everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment