Friday, February 1, 2013

Seeing Red.

Well, the color of the day is red. I got this new shiny cloak, and, of course, I had to have an outfit to match. It doesn't feel very mini-ish, but nonetheless, it matches my cloak. Also, Gilorad was in a red outfit today, and it went well with mine. At least he wasn't wearing his ridiculous bandana:


Today, Gil and I looked like we planned to have matching outfits: 


We didn't plan it. It just worked out that way. Here is a full body shot:


Sorry for the darkness of the screenies; I snapped these as we were jumping on the rafters in the Auction House in Snowbourn.

Here is a parting shot from behind so you can see the cloak that I was so excited about:



I am wearing:
Vibrant Eastemnet Campaign Circlet (Dyed Red)
Curucham (Dyed Red)
Elven Steel Gauntlets (Dyed Red)
Elven Steel Leggings (Dyed Red)
Elven Steel Boots (Dyed Red)
Wyrmscale Wizard's Cloak
(AKA Panda's Power Cloak)

Gilorad was wearing:
Dreng-gesc (Dyed Red)
Dreng-folme (Dyed Red)
Enduring Helm of Might (Dyed Red)
Hyrde-Breost (Dyed Red)
Ornate Pauldrons of the Dunland Swordsman (Dyed Red)

EDIT: Look at these sweet new shoulders I put on this outfit!


The shoulders are the Shoulders of the Death Storm (Dyed Red).


No comments:

Post a Comment